Attention: Sales tax changes to residential propane account effective January 1, 2023
House Bill 8 that passed in the 2022 Legislation Session made several changes to services that are now subject to sales taxes in Kentucky starting Jan. 1, 2023. One of those changes has sparked confusion and questions from consumers and energy providers alike. Propane is included in the amended statute, even though documents reference regulated utilities are now subject to sales taxes on non-primary residences.
House Bill 8 now specifies that the sales tax exemption on those energy services only applies to the location declared as the primary domicile of the customer.Please fill out the attached form and return back to the office.
Attention: Propane Customers
April 2023 - Read More
- Will Call Customers: We are suggesting that you consider ordering gas before October, a full tank of gas is a good way to start the winter months.
- Auto Fill Customers: Please be advised as of April 30, 2023, our auto fill projections and deliveries will be concluded for this season.
- The auto fill routes will resume in August-September.
- If you feel you would require a delivery before August-September, contact the office to place an order.
- Please call the office before August if you want to be deleted from the auto fill program.
- Walton Plant: Remember we do fill gas grill tanks at our Walton plant.
- Referral Program: After becoming a customer with Paul Tuemler LP Gas you might be interested in our referral program.
- For each qualifying referral who becomes a Paul Tuemler Gas customer we will credit your account towards your next gas purchase.
- PTGAS App: We now have a PTGAS app that can be downloaded to your apple or android phones.
- You can order gas, pay your bill, or request service.
- 52 Years! - As we celebrate our 52nd year of continued service, we would like to thank you for your trust and loyalty.
Now taking applications for CDL Drivers
Paul Tuemler LP Gas, Inc. is now taking applications for CDL Drivers. If you are interested, please call the office at (859) 485-6556 or complete our Contact Form. We are looking for an individual with experience in propane deliveries, install and service.